Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cake Mix Fudge Peanut Butter Cookies with Reese's Pieces

Yesterday while grocery shopping, I saw some peanut butter cookie dough and thought, "Those sound good right now!" but I passed on buying it because I knew I could do something better at home. So while I was pinning this morning I came across this pin from one of my favorite bloggers and had a vision of some Cake Mix Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies with Reese's Pieces. I sort of followed this recipe but changed it up a little. I even had some little hands that wanted to help.




Cake Mix Fudge Peanut Butter Cookies with Reese's Pieces
Yields about 2 dozen cookies

1 box cake mix (I used Duncan Hines Butter Fudge Recipe)
2 eggs
1/2 cup canola oil
1 cup peanut butter (I used Jif Creamy, Because Choosy Mom's Choose Jif)
1/2 cup crushed Reese's Pieces 
1/4 cup chopped Chocolate chips (I used a mixture of semi-sweet and milk)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients but the Reese's Pieces and Chocolate chips until thoroughly combined. Stir in the Pieces and chocolate chips, you can always add more than what I added, mix-ins are always a personal preference. Spoon about a tablespoon of the cookie dough onto a greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 11-13 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment