Sunday, February 24, 2013
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Friday, February 22, 2013
Thursday, February 21, 2013
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts
- Link up the main page of your blog, not an individual post. You may link up your individual posts to Marvelous Mondays.
- Visit and follow other bloggers
- Comment to let them know that you stopped by and how you followed (Email, GFC, Facebook, Bloglovin, etc)
- Invite them to visit your blog (be sure to leave your blog web address - too many times have i seen bloggers comment and request a visit to their blog without leaving their blog web address)
- Communicate with them about what you like on their blog. Let them know you are interested in their blog. USE THEIR NAME! A simple "I'm so and so stopping by. I followed you please follow me." just isn't going to interest someone into visiting your blog. Sure, you can request a visit to your blog or a follow along but engage in some type of conversation first.
- Grab a button and promote the party(you can get the button on This Gal Cooks right here.)
THIS WEEK'S HOSTS & LOVELY CO-HOSTS!
Julie from This Gal Cooks (HOST) Paula from Call Me PMc (HOST) Sparkle from Sparkle Elle Crafts (CO-HOST) Shane from Whispering Sweet Nothings (CO-HOST) Cynthia from Feeding Big (CO-HOST) Jenni from Dash of Sunshine (CO-HOST)
WHEN YOU LINK UP TO THIS PARTY:
Saturday, February 16, 2013
Friday, February 15, 2013
Monday, February 11, 2013
HEY GIRL HEYY!
I'm in the process of visiting all of you guys' blogs! There are quite a few so bear with me folks!
In the mean time... This weekend was like not a weekend I feel like. Those are always the worst weekends, i.e. not enough relaxation time. Although I did have my testing certification for my job, and I passed! Certified ortho assistant, HOLLA!
And can we all make a universal rule that for the whole week of Valentine's Day, any calorie you consume doesn't count? Especially chocolate and candy, those should be negative calories, like celery! Yes?
Also I learned an important lesson this weekend, that I seem to "learn" almost every other week, that maybe one of these days I will catch onto. Going grocery shopping at Walmart on a late Sunday morning is a bad idea. From now on I will go on my days off on Friday early in the morning, all by myself. That way I don't have to carry a 2 1/2 year old around the entire store.
You know what else I have learned? There is, in fact, life outside of Target. I haven't been to the good old Tar-jay since right after Christmas, which is good considering I used to go just about every week. The best way to get rid of a Tar-jay addiction is to just stop going. Cold turkey. It can be done and I promise your bank account will thank you.