Thursday, February 7, 2013

Our weather on the Emerald Coast

The weather here in Florida is kind of ridiculous. I've never lived anywhere else so I don't have anything to compare it to, but seriously it is crazy.

One day it is 40 degrees, the next it is 75.

One minute it is pouring rain and looks like it will be yucky all day, then, not even 5 minutes later it is sunny and not a cloud in the sky.

I could have easily spent my days off at the beach in JANUARY. January people, when it should have been at least a little chilly outside it was perfect beach weather.

That is cray cray.

A beautiful view of the Destin Harbor and Crab Island.


Even though the weather is a big fat lame-o sometimes, I'm happy to call this place home. I'm also happy that I don't have to pay thousands of dollars for a vacation to enjoy these beaches because it is just a short drive from our house. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I'm dying of jealousy of that water and sand! Ohio weather is crazy too- one day in the 50s, the next it's 16 haha!

    ReplyDelete