- Follow your hosts and co-hosts
- Link up the main page of your blog, not an individual post. You may link up your individual posts to Marvelous Mondays.
- Visit and follow other bloggers
- Comment to let them know that you stopped by and how you followed (Email, GFC, Facebook, Bloglovin, etc)
- Invite them to visit your blog (be sure to leave your blog web address - too many times have i seen bloggers comment and request a visit to their blog without leaving their blog web address)
- Communicate with them about what you like on their blog. Let them know you are interested in their blog. USE THEIR NAME! A simple "I'm so and so stopping by. I followed you please follow me." just isn't going to interest someone into visiting your blog. Sure, you can request a visit to your blog or a follow along but engage in some type of conversation first.
- Grab a button and promote the party(you can get the button on This Gal Cooks right here.)
THIS WEEK'S HOSTS & LOVELY CO-HOSTS!
Julie from This Gal Cooks (HOST) Paula from Call Me PMc (HOST) Sparkle from Sparkle Elle Crafts (CO-HOST) Shane from Whispering Sweet Nothings (CO-HOST) Cynthia from Feeding Big (CO-HOST) Jenni from Dash of Sunshine (CO-HOST)
WHEN YOU LINK UP TO THIS PARTY: