Sunday, February 10, 2013

I Love My Online Friends 'GFC' Blog Hop!

Welcome to another week of the I Love My Online Friends 'GFC' Blog Hop If you are interested in learning more about the hop and guest hosting, please read HERE.
RULES FOR THE HOP
1. Please follow your host and the fab five on Google Friend Connect (GFC). They are Numbers 1 through 6 on the linky.
2. Link up your homepage and start hopping around. Remember, this is a blog hop, you've gotta do some hopping in order for it to truly be worth your time. When you get a new follower it's always nice to return the favour. Visit their blogs, leave them a comment and/or return the follow.
3. You are not required to, but it would be great if you could tweet/like/pin/share this post and/or grab the button and share it on your blog. The more people that see this hop, the more blogs for us to visit and the more followers we gain.
Thanks and Happy Hopping!
The Things We Find Inside

13 comments:

  1. New follower & fellow co-host! Nice to meet you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower from the “I love my online friends” blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for co-hosting Jenni! I am a new Follower from Jamaica. Have a great Monday.
    Judy - Judy H-J's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower and still trying to get the hang of things. I'm not sure how to add the button or blog hop to my page. but I would love to find out. and I have followed lots of people just havent gained that many. but i know it takes time. this is a new week. :D hope you have a great night and a wonderful week to come hun. will be following you here and any other way possible. :D

    http://laneyg02.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi from your newest follower from the Blog Hop! Would love a follow in return! www.sugaraunts.com

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!! I found you through the blog hop. :) caudillclan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey just found you through the blog hop! Look forward to following you!

    http://carlkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Am Wilson from India! Thanks for Co-hosting, I am a new follower via GFC

    my blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting!!! Now following via GFC!!

    If you get a chance hop over and join Lets Get Social Sunday and link up to gain more friends and gain more followers!!

    http://www.myturnforus.com/2013/02/lets-get-social-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for co-hosting...I'm following you on GFC. I'd love for you to stop by and visit!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for co-hosting. I am your newest GFC follower. Have a wonderful day!
    Angie G.
    http://mycraftycollections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for co-hosting. I am your newest GFC follower
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog layout, very chirpy and cute :)

    New follower here from the hop!

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    xo

    ReplyDelete