Monday, October 15, 2012

Candy Corn M&M Cookies

Do you remember those Candy Corn M&M's I mentioned a few posts ago? The ones that I couldn't find? Well my sister-in-law found them and brought me a bag the other day. I was SO excited... And then I tried one... Talk about some good stuff major disappointment.

On the plus side, I've come to the conclusion that if you put something into a cookie it will be 20,000 times better. Also, candy corn is meant to be in pure candy corn form. 
No changes needed.

Oh, and I am all cookie-ed out. Until next weekend, whenever I will probably make some more cookies.

This recipe is literally the exact same as the Caramel Apple Milky Way Cookies except with the candy corn M&M's instead. 


Candy Corn M&M Cookies
yields about 3 dozen cookies

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 sticks of unsalted butter, softened
3/4 granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1 bag White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M's

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together all ingredients in a bowl except for the M&M's until combined. Fold in M&M's. Roll about a tablespoon of dough into a ball and place on greased cookie sheet 1-2 inches apart. Bake for 11-12 minutes.


P.S. Is it a requirement for teachers to wait like FOREVER to post grades from important tests? Ok maybe it hasn't been forever but it sure seems like it when you check your grades every half hour.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I love the Candy Corn M & M's!! I am so making these this weekend!!

    New follower from the GFC Hop!
    Leslie @ Sincerely, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Leslie! The cookies are REALLY good!!

      Delete