Thursday, October 18, 2012

Just a few things you might not know...

So aside from the fact that I love food and cooking and I have the cutest kid in the whole entire world you probably don't know anything about me... Unless we are BFF's in real life or you hang out with me on a regular basis or we work together, you probably don't know much at all. To celebrate my blog having almost 1100 views I decided to tell you a little bit more about myself. There I go being a party animal again.

I hate coffee. It is gross. I want to be one of those chic people sitting in Starbucks sippin' on an Americano and reading. But coffee is just.. Ew.

The farthest away from home I have ever been was in high school when I went to NYC to play at Carnegie Hall with our school band. Stylemarchers, HOLLA! It was SO much fun!

I met my husband at Walmart... And no we are not the backwoods, pullin' some trucks out of the mud, hardcore country music lovin' people.

I have only been to one concert in my whole life, Lynard Skynard and Hank Williams Jr. It was intense. 

I could watch every episode of Gilmore Girls and Teen Mom 500 times and still watch them every time they came on TV.

I don't do computers and technical stuff. I always screw it up anytime I touch it. I'm surprised my Macbook has lasted this long. 

Every single time I do laundry, the clean stuff sits in baskets until I find the motivation to fold it and put it away, which is usually about a week or so. Or until it is time to do laundry again. And no I won't let my husband touch it, he folds it wrong.

I believe cookies, chocolate, and macaroni and cheese should have their own food groups and like vegetables, should be recommended at least weekly. The world would be a better place if everyone just enjoyed some good ole' mac and cheese every now and then.

After high school, I got my A.A. degree, then got a vocational certificate in Dental Assisting, and now I am working on my B.S. degree.

I hate blueberries, mint chocolate, and grapefruit. I can do blueberry stuff if it is cooked into something, like muffins or donuts but just plain blueberries? Yuck!

I have had used the same perfume for as long as I can remember. I've tried others and always find myself going back to the same one, Dream Angels: Heavenly by Victoria Secret.

If I could only shop at one place for the rest of my life it would be Express.

When things don't go as planned I get a little stressed.

Christmas time is my absolute favorite season out of the whole year.

And I am super guilty of this....



That is all I have for now folks!


6 comments:

  1. haha i love that you met at walmart! it's gotta be so much fun telling people that one line when they ask how you met.
    and seriously. who has time to fold laundry?? there should be a machine that could do that for us too. because i think i could manage it if all i had to do was move the laundry into another machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I wish it were like a super cutesy story like we found love on the cereal aisle when we both reached for the same box of fruit loops but we just worked there together!

      And that machine would make life soo much easier! =)

      Delete
  2. I only eat blueberries in muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate coffee, too! I always feel awkward when someone gives me a Starbucks gift card. Fortunately, they have great hot chocolate :) Glad to have you as a follower of my blog! I am your newest follower as well! Love the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Andrea! Starbucks has an amazing double chocolate chip frap that tastes nothing like coffee! It is loaded with calories but SO worth it!

      Delete