Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispy Treats

So whenever I was going to make the Pumpkin Spice Butter Snickerdoodles I may or may not have gotten a little excited and bought a few extra tubs of the Pumpkin Spice Butter... I've been trying to figure out what to make with it besides cookies. So when I saw that they have some pumpkin spice marshmallows out I thought that some rice krispy treats would be perfect! These were super yummy!!

And if anyone has any suggestions for what to make with 3 tubs of pumpkin spice butter, they would be greatly appreciated. 



Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispy Treats

6 cups of rice krispy cereal
3 tbsp pumpkin spice butter
1 bag of pumpkin spice marshmallows

Melt butter in a dutch oven or a large cooking pan, add marshmallows and stir until marshmallows have melted on low heat. Remove from heat and add the cereal, mix well and let cool just a little. Press mixture into a 13x9 pan. After making this I looked up easy ways to make Rice Krispy Treats and a tip was to use wax paper to help press into pan.

5 comments:

  1. Oh lord you are seriously klilling me with all of these delicious treats!! Im trying this one toooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s I freaking love pumpkin ANYTHING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I am def killing my waistline!! I have never been a huge pumpkin fan but for some reason this year I'm like pumpkin, pumpkin, PUMPKIN! =)

      Delete
  3. These look amazing!! I bet they were DELICIOUS :)

    ReplyDelete